SOFTWARE FLOOR PLAN DESIGN : SOFTWARE FLOOR
SOFTWARE FLOOR PLAN DESIGN : MANNINGTON LAMINATE FLOORING : RETRO LINOLEUM FLOORING.
Software Floor Plan Design
- A plan designed to provide prescription drug benefits to participants by an employer or welfare fund, which includes specifications such as co-payments, days supply, retail and/or mail order services, deductibles, maximum allowable benefit, reimbursement, formulary management and specialty
- the specifications for a given plan of benefits, including the applicable cost sharing requirements that apply, as well as the list of covered benefits, exclusions and limitations.
- Selection of goods and services that are included in premium payments and paid in part or full through claims, co-insurance or co-payments.
- (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory; "the market for software is expected to expand"
- Computer software, or just software, is the collection of computer programs and related data that provide the instructions telling a computer what to do. The term was coined to contrast to the old term hardware (meaning physical devices).
- The programs and other operating information used by a computer
- Software is Grace Slick's 1984 album. This album was recorded after she had re-joined Jefferson Starship. After working on this album, Peter Wolf would go on to contribute to Jefferson Starship's 1984 album, Nuclear Furniture. A music video was made for the single "All the Machines".
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
Midtown Guide - Spread
This project was a collaboration between the University Cultural Center Association and Wayne State University. Each designer on the team created a concept and the client wanted to combine some of them. I took the lead combining the designs into one and also laid out and set the document. The guide was aimed at University employees/students/alumni to encourage them to look at housing in the area with incentives. The goal was to highlight midtown as a vibrant area to live, showing all of the cultural things living here would make you close to, in addition to living close to campus. Each developer was asked to provided descriptions of the housing in addition to pictures and floor plans. I organized all of the information determined what was missing and worked with the respective people to gather the missing information. The design needed to be flexible for the very different quantities of information and graphics provided by the developers while still looking consistent from page to page. This was achieved in the following ways. The bands of colors on the edges of the pages created a rhythm to the layout. These also helped to call out quick reference information about each place. By creating boxes for the different types of information and graphics which all were then treated similarly the design could be flexible to accommodating a range of information.
I designed and came up with the concept for the map. The guide needed a map to show the locations of each development but I wanted to take it further and show those developments locations in regards to important area things. The table on the last page I also created. I worked with our writer to determine the content including what should be included. My goal with this was to make it easy to compare all of the features of the various developments to help with choosing a place.
The client was very happy with this and increased the quantity they printed and have now produced a second edition with some additional developers added. I left the university before the piece was printed.
Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
Information Design, Illustration, Image creation, Mapping
mfg ext l
While in business, McQueen 3D tried to solicit business from home manufacturers because the software in use to create the models lent itself to easy, inexpensive changes such as the floor plan changes between model years. This home was designed and rendered to sell the concept. Included with the design was an inexpensive interactive walk-through. Manufactured home dealers proved to be too price-conscious to buy into the new technology.
whitewash hardwood floors
small floor jack
cork flooring calgary
wood floor options
hardwood floor hardness
floor scrubbers polishers
Post a comment